Wednesday 22 May 2013

Away Days

Hi - this card I made for a friend who just loves to get away in her caravan. Now I know this is not a caravan but a camper van, but I just love this scene.
The stamp is Hot Diggity Dog and I coloured it using copics. Those dogs are so darned cute xx
I used a paper from my stash and stamped the corners designs using Lili of the Valley corner stamps. I ripped some paper - inked the edges and then added 3 different contrasting ribbons. The sentiment is stamped from a Forever Friends set. _ that's 3 different stamps on one card! The flowers are also from my stash but the centres of the bottom 2 are made using my petal pairs flower punches and then distressing the edges of them.
I am entering this card in the following challenges -
lejdesigns-challenge-no-54-die-cuts and punches - oval die and petal pair punches
Try it on Tuesday - animal/birds - 2 dogs and a frog!
amusing-challenge-paper-flowers
dreamvalleychallenges-57-animals - 2 dogs and a frog
robynsfetish-160-four-legged-friends
sandyscraftycreations./may- flowers



8 comments:

Karen Willis said...

Love this card, the image is so cute and so suitable for anyone that love caravans. Thank you for joining us over at LEJ Designs Challenge. Karen (DT member) xx

Alexa said...

Great image and I love the border with the torn paper and ribbons - looks great! Thanks for joining in the fun at TioT this week. x

Michelle said...

This image is absolutely adorable. i love those two little dogs. Wonderful Card. Thank You for sharing at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

Michelle (DT)

Sandy Trefger said...

Adorable, cute card! I love that camper van and the doggies too! Beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing with my challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations!

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, those dogs are soooo cute, I need that stamp! Thanks for joining us at TIOT! Valerie

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you so much for hoining in our current challenge over on the LEJ Designs Challenge No 54 - Die Cuts and /or Punches

Brilliant summer card. Great image and backings. The flowers and finishing touches look great.

I hope you will join us again for our future weekly challenges as there are always excellent prizes up for grabs.

Hugs Lisa xxxx LEJ Designs DT

Bee and Dee said...

A lovely card such a cute image. Thank you for joining us on the TIOT challenge. Hugs Bee

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww this is wonderful! Thank you so much for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges, hope to see you next time :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to stop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/