Wednesday 6 March 2013

Have a Hoppy Day

Hi - sorry another apology but this too is a late posting as I failed with scheduling it. I think I know where I went wrong so will try again another time.xx

Goodmorning - its time for another challenge over at Rubys Rainbow. This fortnight the challenge is to use the Spring colours of yellow and green. Hope you can find time to pop over and join us.
Here is my DT card. the stamp is an old one - Not sure where from and the sentiment is from Doodle Pantry. I made the flowers using my Tonic Studio Petal pairs punch. I thought they looked like waterlilies.
Thanks for looking and good look with the challenge xx
I am entering this card in the following challenges -
cardmakinmamas/challenge-time-colour green
creativecornerchallenges-9-go-green
dillybeanschallenge/going-green
pattiescreations/challenge-63-green-for-st-patricks-day
wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps/challenge-99-go-green
inkyimpressionschallenges-st-patricks-day-or-green
scrap-creations-go green

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Really fun card.Love this frog and the sentiment.Hugs Debbie x

Jenn Borjeson said...

Such a cutie - thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

tinamarie said...

I love the froggie! Great card. I love the colors and layout!

Anne Temple said...

What a cute frog and card. Thanks for joining us for our green challenge at Pattie's Creations this week.

downrightcrafty said...

hiya hun, hope your well and had a lovely weekend, great image and love the little flowers too
Hugs Kate xx

Tanya said...

great card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

Karen said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

Karen