Friday 17 August 2012

Tis the Season...

Wow - my third post today. Had to make a card when I saw the challenge over at Winter Wonderland is a winter sport.
This cute little fellow is a wooden stamp from Penny Black called - Exhilarating. I have had him coloured for ages - well before I discovered copics or thinking about what type of card to stamp on. He's coloured with whisper stroke pens and I think he looks great although different to what I'm doing now. The sentiment stamp is from a clear stamp set - Simply Adornit - Carolee's Creations. All the backing papers are from my stash and the snowflakes are made using a spellbinders die.
I am entering this card in -
Winter Wonderland/its-winter-sports
craftyannschallengeblog-72 - winter olympics - skiing
mytimetocraft/challenge-185-christmas-in-august
justkeeponcreating/christmas-is-just-around-corner



12 comments:

Helen said...

Aww, so cute xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh gosh did you hear me screaming you were so quick with your comment, thank you so much and you are going to love the cards in the mag. Love your choice of image on this cutie and wow fabulous technique on his skies love the layout so pretty
thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
hugs Kate xx

Jo said...

He's just too cute!Can almost hear the wind whistling through his spikes as he flies down that mountain on his skis!
Hugs Jo x

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, what a cute hedgie! :)

Lovely christmas card, really gorgeous!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, fab little image & layout!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Unknown said...

What a cute little character, Penny Black images are just faband your card is lovely. Good luck with the MTTC challenge. Helen DT xx

Carol Willis said...

Terrific card Susie. Love the image and fab layout.
Hugs
Caz x

Patrice said...

Love that little hedgehog - I hope you'll link up with 52 Card Pickup again this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-33.html

Jenny said...

Wow! Your card is chuck full of wonderful little details - and that image just makes me smile! Thanks for sharing!

Ann Whitfield said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

suzARTe said...

such a lovely Christmas card and I love all the little details.

thanks so much for sharing your card at Christmas is just around the corner at Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along :)

Jen said...

Very cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
Jen x