Wednesday 29 August 2012

Christmas Hedgehogs

Hi just a quick post with a card that fits Crafty Hazelnuts challenge this week. love this stamp - the hedgehogs just make me smile.
This is an old stamp from Penny Black -  their stamps are always a favourite. I coloured the image with copics and used glamour dust on the snow. Thought I'd keep this simple so I've used various blue papers and card from my stash, added the sentiment and then the snowflake die is from memory box dies. I finished with a selection of blue sticky gems. Think this card will be lovely for a couple this Christmas.x
I would like to enter it in the following challenges -
craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge-challenge-87-for-couple
challengeupyourlife/challenge-up-your-life-76-christmas
willowsketchiechallenge-23rd-august- christmas
stampingforpleasure/august-rudolph-day-challenge
craftysentiments/lets-sparkle
craftymesschallenge/16th-challenge-animals-with-blue

12 comments:

Helen said...

This is so cute. Your snowflake flourish looks great xx

Sarn said...

This is simply delightful Susie. Love the festive die cut and the cute Hedgies.

Thanks for joinin in with my Rudolph Day challenge. Good luck.

Hugs
Sarn xxx

Hazel said...

The hedgehogs certainly mad me smile and I love the glittery snow on top of the umbrella - thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 87 with this delightful card - hope to see you again soon. x

Angela said...

Thank you for taking part in the Craftsmess 'Animals with blue theme' with us.
I love thte use of the blue with the brown,great colour combo.Swet image too.

Thanks

Angela

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Susie. Love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Claire said...

Lovely card, love the hedgehogs. Thanks for playing along with my last challenge at Willow Sketchie. Hugs, Claire x

Anni said...

What a really cute card!
Thanks for playing along with us at CUYL!
Anni

Gem x said...

I love the way you have made it look like snow on the umbrella, I love those hedgehogs. Thanks for entering into the Craftymess Challenge DT Member xx

kelly ledder said...

This is gorgeous, love it! Thanks for sharing with Willow Sketchie this week.

Kelly x

Chrissy said...

So cute, what a sweet little image. love the snowflakes flourish and sparkly snow.


Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments .

Luv CHRISSYxx

flossbite said...

This card is just too cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CHNC!
Fiona xx

Sandra Wright. said...

I love those Hedgies, a super card,perfect for our challenge over t Craftymess.

Sandie :)