Tuesday 29 May 2012

Twas the Night

Morning - here's a Christams card a made with a couple of challenges in mind.
This is a stamp I've had for ages and no idea where from. Its one of those hard plastic ones that stands up - should have taken a picture lol. I coloured it with my whisper pens  and then decided it was too dull and so I clear embossed over the whole image which has given it a nice sheen.
I decided to make an easel card but have found it difficult to photograph - it looks like thers lots at the front but there isn't! I blinged it up using sequins - really running out of Christmas embellishments but hope these look ok - certainly Christmasy.
I would like to enter it in the following challenges-




christmascrafting/challenge-11-twas-night-before
52cct/embellishment-challenge-5
christmascardchallenge/-week-26

6 comments:

chrissy xx said...

JUst Gorgeous! The cutest of images. LOve your papers too.
Chrissyxx

Mynn xx said...

This is too cute! LOVE that stamp image--so glad you used it and shared with us at 52CCT! :)

Arline said...

Beautiful card! Love that stamp and the addition of your sequins. Thanks for joining us this month at Christmas Crafting xx

Kathryn said...

This is fantastic :) good to see lots of sequins again!!!

Morgan said...

I love it, and you used my favourite part of the poem on your card! yay :o) Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Crafting this month.

Debbie said...

Oh I love this image...Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month.
Debbie x