Saturday 5 May 2012

It Came Upon a Midnight Clear

Not had much time for crafting as I've been making cupcakes for a friends eighteenth birthday along with looking after my daughter but managed to make a Christmas card.
This stamp is by Heartfelt creations and I stamped it using a teal blue Stazon ink. I edged around the image with a contrasting blue ink and mounted it on a background of 2 snowy papers from my Christmas stash. Down the left i added a strip of blue glitter and tied 2 pieces of dark and light blue ribbon. On the image itself I added various coloured gems to the snowflakes and then used a pale blue stickles to the swirls to give it a real wintery feel.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges -
abcchristmaschallenge i-is-for-icy-inspiration
christmas cards all year round/may-challenge
christmas stamping all year long challenge-9-glittery

4 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! LOving your blues.
Chrissyxx

Kathryn said...

This card really is lovely :) Thank you for looking after me!!xx

Helen said...

Lovely card Sue. Nice to see Kat hasn't knicked all your stuff....yet... xx

Patricia Chalas said...

your card is adorable...thanks for joining us at CSAYL.