Sunday 29 April 2012

Relax

Hello been a few days as I have been on night shifts, last night tonight so nearly finished. I have had time to make this card as not slept well today as I have been worrying about my daughter who is having an operation tomorrrow. Sure she will be ok but doesnt stop the worry.
I stamped and coloured this image from Sugar Nellie weeks ago and then couldnt come up with any inspiration for a card! Determined to use it I am now pleased with the result. I used whisper stroke pens.

Using my cuttlebug,I cut the circle frame and some of the flowers using a Lea'bilities die - called "Frame Swirl". I embossed these using various coloured embossing powders. The backing paper is from my stash. The sentiment is a stamp from Stampimg Bella. I inked the edges of the card, paper and stmps with Brilliance inks - sky blue and orchid. To finish I added some rhinestones.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges -
twistedtuesdaychallenges/2tc4-for-funny
disdigidesign/lets-meet-your-animal-friends
creativecraftchallenges2/lets-see-some-animal-antics

10 comments:

sandy's crafty bits said...

oh wow what a super little card ... love the little sentiment too ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Helen said...

Aww, he's sweet. Give Kat a hug from me and I'm here if you need me. I'm sure everything's gonna be ok, but I know I'll never stop you worrying xx

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
Nikki x

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Susie...love this cute image. I hope all goes well for your daughter tomorrow.
Hugs Debbie x

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute card! Love the frame swirl and your coloring is great! Cute sentiment too! I hope your daughter's operation goes well tomorrow. Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday Challenges this week!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is ever so cute! What a delightful card. Thanks so much for joining the Twisted Tuesday challenge blog this week - good luck!

Melina said...

Awww, this is sweet! thank you for joining us at Twisted Tuesdays :)

Judith said...

This is so cute - thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges this week and good luck hugs Judith x

Tracey said...

I hope your daughters op went ok Susie.
Gorgeous card, I love the coloours :)
Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Shelly said...

Such an adorable card Susie for our animal challenge at Di's Digi Designs Challenge! Shelly x