Saturday 7 April 2012

Baby Girl

One final card for today - a baby girl card for my nieces new addition to her family. xxxx

The image is stamped from the Forever Friends New Arrival set. I have water coloured it with Twinkling H2Os which are my favorite way of colouring stamps. I have used various of shades of pink for a real girly feel.
I used backing papers from my stash and added some glittery swirls plus a few girl sentiments and 'its a girl' ribbon. Pink buttons and pink button brads were added to finish the design, with a pink gem on the cradles bow.

Looking forward to hand delivering this card and meeting my new baby great niece xxx

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges -
stampin fo rthe weekend challenge-7-ready-teddy
doyoustackup -66-friendly-critters

No comments: